For Tom's birthday I surprised him by taking him indoor skydiving at iFly in Ogden. He had a blast! Lucky for us, it was Monday night and they let one child fly free per paying adult....SO, Sage got to do it too! Both Tom and Sage want to do it again!Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That looks like so much fun! It's great that Sage got to fly, too! Happy Birthday Tom!
how fun, great idea, Tell Tom Happy Birthday
I had no idea they had places like that! I could probably handle this much better than actually jumping out of a plane thousands of feet up in the air!
Nate and I have both done that several times. It's really fun! Next time, Shanna, you'll have to go too! (Think Friday nite date)
That is so cool! I want to go! You are the best wife. Tell Tom Happy Birthday from us.
That is so funny! Wow, we'll have to go check that place out. I've heard of it but pictured people jumping off a little cliff or something in that tall building. How fun for Tom and Sage!
That sounds so fun, I am going to have to try it. Thanks for the great idea! www.cummingsesgoings.com
How neat! I'd like to do that too.
Post a Comment