Sunday, August 30, 2009

Royal Tea Party

What 5 year old girl doesn't love a princess tea party with friends? All these girls look like they are having a great time! I wish it lasted! Sage hasn't wanted anything to do with princesses and tea parties for some years now. Time just goes to quickly!
That's why I wanted to through Brynn this royal tea party for her 5th birthday!

She had a great time! I'm so glad she still likes princesses, tiaras, barbies, ponies, pink dresses, dress-up shoes, bows, baby dolls and such! Maybe she will for a few more years...if I'm lucky!

7 comments:

Jill said...

and then when she grows out of them....Grace will start liking them! So cute!!!

Shauna said...

It was very fun! You were so cute with the "little princess'. You are so amazing and creative! Happy Birthday Brynn!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! You have the best mom!

Marianne said...

Very cute! So glad she is "girly".

Shelley said...

What a fun idea for a party! Did the 2 boys on the end not want tiaras?! ;)

Jenni said...

How stinking cute is that! Brynn looks just like a little princess! Maybe someday we'll see her in the Disneyland parades! ;) What a fun mom she has too!!!

DaNette said...

Yay! Brynn Happy Birthday Princess! And Yay for Pink. I have become a big fan.