What is a BUMBO? I didn't know until about a month ago. They are the cutest little baby seats made out of foam! As you can see they help support your baby so they can sit upright. Depending on her mood, Grace either LOVES it......
I am so blessed to be the mother of four amazing children. I enjoy: hanging out with my family, scrapbooking, reading, exercising with my friends, and teaching my preschoolers.
My favorite quote: "Make everything you do something you want to remember and not something you wish you could forget."
3 comments:
She is such a cutie!! I love those "bumbo" pictures! She looks so big sitting up!
My bro had some for his twins. They loved them. What a cutie.
That is too funny! She looks like she's growing so fast! I hope you are all having fun with a new baby in the house!
Post a Comment