Monday, June 1, 2009

Congrats Graduates!

After 3 years and 6 classes, Brynn is finally really graduating from preschool and moving on to kindergarten. Oh, but we just found she got PM kindergarten for next year so she gets to take the morning class in preschool AGAIN.....but she's not complaining.

I love teaching preschool! It has been one of the best things that has happened for me.



I will miss my students as they venture off to kindergarten. Some of my students I've had for two years.


The kids did a great job performing for their parents. I'm so proud of all of them!




4 comments:

Rogers said...

It looks like your graduation was a huge success. Congratulations! Your students are so lucky to have you as their teacher. You are amazing. :) Carolee

Shauna said...

Hooray! Another year done. Congrats Brynn! You have been the brightest student at Mrs. B's preschool for quite some time! You teacher is amazing!!!

Shauna said...

Very cute blog by the way! It looks really cute!

Marianne said...

Wow, you taught them a musical instruments number too? You always go above and beyond. Enjoy the time off for the summer!