This has been the most amazing mother's day ever! I am so fulfilled and happy! I can hardly contain it!

Look at this sleeping angel! So sweet!

Yeah! Grace is finally up and looking around! She still spends a lot of time sleeping.

I know I'm a bit biased, but I have the best kids in the world!

What's cuter than little baby feet?

Tanner loves his sisters! Thank goodness...he's a bit outnumbered now!
He's so tender with baby Grace!

Just one look at this face and you'll know why I had the best mother's day ever!
10 comments:
You have such a sweet family! They are so blessed to have you as their mother! Happy Mother's Day!
Little Grace is so cute! I am so happy for you! :)
She is absolutely beautiful! I've been wanting to come and see you, but I thought I'd wait till she was a few weeks old. I can't wait to see her!
That is a great Mother's Day...you have beautiful kids. They are so lucky to have you as their mom!!
Wow, I think she gets cuter all the time. I love her pink outfit, so cute! And I'm excited to see Tanner with so many girls, that will make him a great husband!
Grace is growing! She is so beautiful. I'm glad you had a great mother's day! You deserve it!!!
She is so precious! I love the amazing spirit new babies bring into the home. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see little Grace in real life!
You are pretty lucky. Your family is so awesome
So sweet! What a beautiful family!
Am I the first guy to post a comment? How cute!
Post a Comment