Monday, June 22, 2009

Yellowstone, Island Park, and Bear World

Yes,...that's a real bear in the wild behind Tanner! Pretty amazing to see!


Old Faithful is a must see!


We were driving along and rounded a bend in the road when what do we see, but a huge bison on the side of the road. They are so big!


Leanne and Brian invited us to stay with them in their family cabin in Island Park. It was absolutely beautiful there. Thanks Leanne!


We all enjoyed 4-Wheeling...especially Tanner (he wanted to go every free second we had).




Bear World in Rexburg, Idaho is really cool! Here the kids are in the gift shop having a great time...of course.





Look at this bear just laying on his back relaxing!

The bear cubs were adorable!


We were up close and personal with the bears...well, maybe not personal.



I highly recommend this vacation! Very memorable!




7 comments:

Shelley said...

We went to Yellowstone a lot growing up. It is a very fun place to go and I have lots of great memories from there. Hopefully I can go back again sometime soon with my kids!

Shauna said...

It looks so fun! I'm glad you had such a good time. Our beautiful world is amazing to me!

Marianne said...

Holy cow! (I mean bear!) That looks like fun. I've only been snowmobiling in Yellowstone, never been there in the summer. Looks awesome.

Carrie said...

Love the family (your family) bear picture. Looks like too much fun

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! My kids want to go sometime so you will have to tell us what to do. :)

Rachel said...

How fun!! I wanna go :( luv the pictures, I haven't been there in such a long time, like since I was 8 maybe? Looks like a blast!

Rogers said...

Looks like fun. We will be going to Yellowstone for a family reunion in about a month. Your cute pictures make me excited. :) Carolee