Thursday, April 23, 2009

GRACE...A Blessing From Heaven!!

Our baby Grace arrived Friday, April 17th. She is our little miracle!
She's so perfect and beautiful! I feel so very blessed!

Sage made this cute sign!


The kids love little Grace! They can't get enough of her!




We are so thankful to be parents to Grace!! Our hearts are so full of love for her and for her birthmother who has given us this blessing from Heaven. We can't think of anything more Christlike.














15 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, I am soooo happy for you!!! She is beautiful and your family deserves to have this sweet baby in it! Can't wait to come and meet her! Yay!!!

The Mullins said...

Oh my goodness!!! Shanna, I am so thrilled for you and your cute family. What a beautiful little angel! Congratulations!

Marianne said...

Awesome Shanna! Congratulations! She's adorable and going to be a super fun addition to your family.

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful! Congratulations! Poor Tanner...all those sisters. =)

Shauna said...

Grace is so lucky to be able to be apart of your special family. She is going to be so love and spoiled. She is darling and has a very sweet spirit. You all deserve each other. I can't wait to watch her grow!

Shelley said...

Shanna, I am so excited and happy for you and the rest of your family. New babies are definitely blessings from heaven. Congratulations!

Crystal said...

Grace is so blessed to have such a wonderful family! We are so happy for you! She is absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful blessing straight from heaven!

Rekehl Johnson said...

Congratulations Shanna! Give her tons of hugs and kisses from all of us.

- Rekehl

momwhoknits said...

what a georgous gal

Jill said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!!

Carrie said...

She is a doll. Your family is so awesome. Love you all.

Hailey said...

I am so happy for you, I have chills! What a lucky little girl to be blessed with such a great family.

Sherron said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you and your family! Tanner gets to be all of the girl's favorite brother! Grace is such a beautiful name. She is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

DaNette said...

Again, we are SOOOO happy for you and your cute family. We are blessed to be your neighbors!
Best of luck with all the little baby goings on.

Heather said...

WOW! Congratulations Beesleys! We are so happy and thrilled for your family. Adoption is such a miracle. We hope you enjoy every minute!