It looks like you had such fun! I'm glad you got to see the Princesses for Brynn and Hallees sake. My girls still talk about the lunch with the princesses.
When we took our kids to Disney World, Mike was the one that posed with the Pricesses and the girls. I didn't even think about what that might say about him. You are so lucky to have gone with your girls and your BFF. Glad you had fun!
I am so blessed to be the mother of four amazing children. I enjoy: hanging out with my family, scrapbooking, reading, exercising with my friends, and teaching my preschoolers.
My favorite quote: "Make everything you do something you want to remember and not something you wish you could forget."
8 comments:
Such cute girls and princesses. What fun.
I am sure they loved every minute of that! And how fun that Leanne and her family were able to go with you!
Oh sweet! I love eating with the Princesses, that's a must for us. Looks like you had a great time!
I didn't even know you went to Disneyland! How fun to go with Leanne!
It looks like you had such fun! I'm glad you got to see the Princesses for Brynn and Hallees sake. My girls still talk about the lunch with the princesses.
Darling pictures Shanna! I'm glad you had so much fun. :)
You all look like princesses to me. I am so glad that you had a good time. I love you guys.
Carolee
When we took our kids to Disney World, Mike was the one that posed with the Pricesses and the girls. I didn't even think about what that might say about him. You are so lucky to have gone with your girls and your BFF. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment