We had such a magical time in Disneyland! 3..2..1...SCREAM!!!
All of us loved Big Thunder Mountain! Brynn was very brave and was excited to go on all the rides she could...even the Tower of Terror...twice! The new Toy Story ride is really cool!!
I am so blessed to be the mother of four amazing children. I enjoy: hanging out with my family, scrapbooking, reading, exercising with my friends, and teaching my preschoolers.
My favorite quote: "Make everything you do something you want to remember and not something you wish you could forget."
5 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures. The kids are counting down the days to when we get to go next month.
I am impressed that Brynn braved those rides...she is more daring than I am!
It looks so fun! I can't believe you have pictures on already. I can't wait until I can go again someday. It really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"!
Very cute!
Looks like your family had a great time! Winter is the only time to go to Disneyland! How fun for your kids!
Post a Comment