Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm back! Here's what we've been up to....

A clever candy poster Tanner received as a gift for his baptism from my sister and her family. It's so cute I'd thought I'd share it with you.
Tanner's baptism! We are so proud of Tanner and his decision to be baptized! He was so excited! He had to get baptized 2 times because Tom accidentally held up the left hand instead of the right.

Painting Tanner's room camo! That's was I did ALL New Year's Eve eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day! Glad it's finished!



Christmas Eve with my family! Everyone was healthy and that made me happy!
Our computer crashed and I had to learn a new computer...now I can finally blog again! Yeah! I've missed it!

12 comments:

Shelley said...

That poster is so cute. And I love the camo room! Will you post a picture of it all put together!

Linda Barton said...

Welcome back Shanna! You have a beautiful family.
Congrats to Tanner!

momwhoknits said...

glad you're back

Marianne said...

Wow, I love Tanner's room! I can't believe you did that yourself! You are one talented lady. I'm glad you're back.

Jill said...

I love the camo! What a lucky boy. :-) I'm glad you got a new computer. I also hope you were able to get the good stuff off your old computer. :-) I know you said your husband was working on that for you. Good luck with keeping up on your blog!!

Crystal said...

Just so you know, if you let Jacob see the camo room, you are going to have to help me paint his room. He would love having that room! It looks really good, by the way.

Rogers said...

Tanner looks so handsome and grown up at his baptism. Congratulations on having such a wonderful son!!

Love the camo! You did a great job!

Shauna said...

I'm glad your back! Congrats Tanner! It was a special day. I'm very glad I was able to come. Just think not everyone gets to be baptized twice. You must be an extra special boy!

Jenni said...

I bet it's so wonderful to have a child baptized. (I haven't really thought about that yet...) I never knew you were such an awesome painter! The room looks awesome! Way to go Shanna!!!

The Mullins said...

It's fun to see your blog again. I was sad to miss the Girl's get together, but I'm glad I got to at least say hello to all of you!

nathan3700 said...

That is great. Neat baptism update and I love the camouflage. Collin loved the candy poster.

DaNette said...

Love the camo room. What a great idea. And yeah for Tanner he is such a sweet boy.