Monday, December 8, 2008

Kids Say the Cutest Things!

Last night at FHE, we had a Christmas lesson using my wooden nativity as the visuals. Each child chose a figure and told about that person. Brynn chose one of the wisemen. I asked her what the wiseman did? She responded by saying, "He built his house upon a rock." SOOOO cute! We all laughed. At least we know she's listening during music time in Primary.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

That is a cute story, I love when they say things like that! They make perfect sense and no grown-up would have ever thought of it!

Marianne said...

Oh I miss her! She's a doll. I love when they are paying attention.

DaNette said...

I love it!

The Mullins said...

Cute story! I love your blog. So fun to see your family. Thanks for the info on the Hillcrest website.

I'll send you an invite to our family blog, too, if you are interested in taking a peek.

Jill said...

So cute. :-)