Monday, December 7, 2009

It's About Time....

I post these New Moon Party photos!!!!




What a wonderful group of ladies!!!












What would one of our parties be without funny games!



Theresa made this New Moon themed cake! It was absolutely amazing! Thanks Theresa! (It tasted yummy too).



Did you ever think you'd play with toy motorcycles again?















Trying to "capture" Jacob's or Edward's heart (with a nerf gun).




It was a fun party! Thanks to all of you who came!
Can't wait for June 30, 2010!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! Look at all those fun pics! You're such a great party-giver. Thanks for arranging everything, you're awesome. It was really fun to see it with friends!!!! :)

Shauna said...

Fun pictures! It was so much fun! You and Leanne are the best party hostess's. thanks for an unforgettable evening!

Carrie said...

fun pictures,

Shelley said...

I'm sad I missed it. Next time, I am going to have to at least come to the party! :)

Unknown said...

The party was a blast Shanna and the movie was pretty darn good too! Team Jacob all the way! :)

DaNette said...

I had a blast! You guys are awesome!