
We got to take Grace to the Temple and have her sealed to us! It was so amazing and wonderful! It really was a perfect day!
It was so marvelous having our family and friends with us! We appreciate all their love and support!
It was so marvelous having our family and friends with us! We appreciate all their love and support!

12 comments:
We were so honored to be able to witness your special day! You are such a beautiful family! Congratulations!
It was such a neat day Shanna! Thanks for letting me be there! :)
Congratulations! What a wonderful family you have!
Thank you for including us by writing this blog. All of us are here looking at your photos together. They all said "cute Grace!"
What a special experience for your entire family. I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations, Beesleys! That is so wonderful.
congratulations
Ander said "that baby is so pretty!" He is so right! What a beautiful family, and what a special day! Congrats, we are so happy for you!
It was such a special experience. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wonderful day! You have a very neat family! Your a great friend!!!
P.S. Brynn's favorite Primary song sunday was "I Love To See The Temple". I wonder why??
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful day. I bet it was one of the best of your life! Beautiful family!!!
What a cutie, congrats on bringing her into your eternal family. She is a lucky girl!
Post a Comment