Cool Shanna! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I'll keep an eye on it for sure! Looks like you had an awesome vacation- that's great! Was it just you and Tom? Click on my name to find my blog again. Have fun!
I am so blessed to be the mother of four amazing children. I enjoy: hanging out with my family, scrapbooking, reading, exercising with my friends, and teaching my preschoolers.
My favorite quote: "Make everything you do something you want to remember and not something you wish you could forget."
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute! And I love the Belle costume, what a doll.
I love your costume Shanna! And your kids are adorable! I believe the candy is gone...it never lasts when you are that age.
Cool Shanna! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I'll keep an eye on it for sure! Looks like you had an awesome vacation- that's great! Was it just you and Tom? Click on my name to find my blog again. Have fun!
Very cute blog Shanna!!
very cute blog love it, I'll put you on my list www.knittinggal.blogspot.com My kids have way too much candy too. I love the costumes how fun!
Don't you all look so cute!! Way to go getting your hubby dressing up... I don't think I could get Lloyd to do it!
Shanna,
you guys look great in those costumes. I love your blog.
Post a Comment