Sunday, September 5, 2010

100 Fun Things of Summer

Okay, I'm not really going to list 100 fun things we did this summer, but I could if I wanted too! It was a super summer!!!
Sage and I went to The Lion King at Capital Theatre!

Having all my family over to celebrate birthdays!

Tom's 42nd Birthday!


Brynn's 6th Birthday!




Hiking Timpanogus Cave!


Camping at Timpanooke Campground!


Tom hiked Mt. Timpanoogus



For Tom's birthday we went river rafting down the Provo River!



SNOWBIRD!





Incredible Pizza Company!






This is the Place Heritage Park









Tanner and cousin Emma panning for gold at This is the Place.





Riverton City Parade

Look! We spotted Bigfoot in the parade!




Outing to the Great Lake Lake


Sage and Tom went canoeing down the San Rafael River.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, looks like a very fun and exciting summer! Those are some great pictures of your cute family! :)

nathan3700 said...

I'm glad Tom isn't slowing down with age. I did some hikes this summer and my knees really acted up. Your summer looks like a great success to me!

Marianne said...

Awesome! What a fun summer!