Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grace is 2 Months Old!

Look at this little angel face! Could it get any cuter?


Grace's smile just melts our hearts!

Look at that cule belly...and that face...love her!


We are so happy to have Grace in our family! She's really brought a wonderful spirit to our home.



8 comments:

Shelley said...

She is darling!!

Crystal said...

What a cutie! She is so precious, and so blessed to have you as her family!

Shauna said...

Grace is so dang cute! We love her too! Rickee talks about her everyday! I'm so glad you are our friends!

Marianne said...

She's so cute! Congrats! I love when they are so little and they giggle. Awesome video!

Jenni said...

That video is the sweetest thing! Oh she's a doll! ;)

DaNette said...

What an adorable smile, and I love the tubby belly picture, so cute on the little ones.

nathan3700 said...

The smile is so cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness she is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!